Scramasax / Seax with Carbon Steel Blade and Wood-and-Bone Handle
This broken back seax features a sharpened high carbon steel blade. The top part of the wooden handle terminates in a bone ring and a brass collar. The grip’s butt cap with convenient lanyard hole is also made of brass.
The beautiful leather sheath with ornate brass fittings is equipped with two brass rings and leather belt loops for typical Viking-style horizontal carry.
Please note that, as the blade is sharp and fully functional, this dagger is designed as a collector’s or decoration piece and not suited for combat reenactment!
– Blade material: high carbon steel, sharp edges
– Also available with Damascus steel blade (Product no. 0264000216)
– Handle material: wood and animal bone
– Overall length: approx. 43.5 cm
– Blade length: approx. 28 cm
– Weight: approx. 450 g (approx. 600 g with sheath)
– Leather-and-brass sheath with carrying loops