Hanwei’s Shinto Wakizashi has a hand-forged T10 high carbon steel blade with Bo-Hi. The blade is differentially
hardened using a traditional claying method.
This Samurai sword is mounted in black and the tsuka-ito is made of premium black Japanese cotton. A finely
rendered dragon with gold accents and true front-and-back detail forms the black iron tsuba.
are superbly antiqued, adding to the aesthetics of the piece. The saya features a deep black lacquer finish with a black cotton sageo.
The Shinto Wakizashi is supplied with a protective cloth bag and a traditional maintenance kit.
Made by Hanwei.
– Forged high carbon steel blade
– Traditional construction
– With matching cloth bag and maintenance kit
– Blade material: T10 high-carbon steel
– Total length: approx. 70.5 cm
– Blade length: approx. 50.8 cm
– Handle length: approx. 16.5 cm
– Weight: approx. 652 g
– Blade thickness at guard: approx. 6 mm
– Manufacturer´s product no.: SH1015