Shikoto Hidden Samurai Wakizashi
This Shikoto wakizashi was inspired by and is worthy of the warrior who fights in the shadows – the Ninja hidden in the night. It has a keenly sharp, clay-tempered 19 3/4” T10 carbon steel burned blade, which extends from a brass habaki and a brass Samurai tsuba. The hardwood handle is wrapped in genuine, tea-colored rayskin and brown cord and features brass dragon menuki. The 30 3/4” overall wakizashi slides smoothly into a black, lacquered wooden scabbard with brown cord-wrap accent. Also included is a certificate of authenticity with forging specifications, signed by the master swordsmith who crafted the blade.
– Material: T10 high carbon steel blade, wooden handle with nylon cord wrap over genuine ray skin, solid brass Habaki and Tsuba
– Overall length: approx. 78.1 cm
– Blade length: approx. 50.2 cm
– Incl. black lacquered cord-wrapped wooden scabbard and certificate of authenticity
– Manufacturer’s product no.: UC3436