Mizutori (Crane) Wakizashi
The Crane is a symbol of luck and longevity, loyalty and strength, and is a much-loved symbol in Japan. While developing a new series to add to the long-standing and world-renowned line-up of Japanese blades, Cold Steel felt it only fitting to add the Crane as a motif.
The Mizutori (Crane)) Wakizashi mirrors the materials, fit and finish of its larger brother (Mizutori Katana, Product No. 88CKK) in every way except size. It is equally light and fast, and with the same high-quality materials, but at a fraction of the size, making it an exquisite companion piece to the Mizutori Katana, or a beautiful stand-alone blade.
– Material: 1095 high carbon steel
– Overall length: approx. 69.8 cm
– Blade length: approx. 53.3 cm
– Blade thickness: approx. 7 mm
– Handle: approx. 16.5 cm long, ray skin w/ brown silk cord wrap & brass Menuki
– Weight: approx. 797 g
– Incl. black lacquered wood scabbard