Medieval Brass Lantern with Rawhide Window
This medium-sized medieval lantern is a full brass construction with pierced cylindrical body, conical top and single socket inside to ensure a steady hold of the candle. The hinged front door with rectangular rawhide (parchment) panel as well as the many round cut-outs let the light shine through and provide a soft and pleasantly warm glow. What’s more, the top loop and the sturdy handle on the back make it equally convenient for indoor or outdoor use.
Both decorative and functional, this lovely lamp is not only an ideal prop for rustic historical settings such as medieval markets / camps and reenactment, living history or larp events, but also a fine ornamental piece for your home or garden.
– Material: brass, genuine parchment (rawhide)
– Height (without hanging ring): approx. 29 cm
– Max. circumference: approx. 30 cm
– Inner diameter: approx. 9 cm
– Inner diameter of the candle socket: approx. 1.9 cm
– Weight: approx. 660 g