Lord of the Rings – Helm of King Elendil with Stand
Officially licensed movie replica from The Lord of the Rings, by United Cutlery
King Elendil was Isildur’s father and the original bearer of the great sword Narsil, as seen in the prologue of the New Line Cinema motion picture The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring.
This replica of Elendil’s Helmet is fully wearable and looks great on display. It is hand-crafted in iron with embossed decorations and a weathered and distressed finish. The interior is lined with genuine leather for comfort and durability.
This is a limited edition of 5000 individually serialized pieces worldwide. Each helmet is individually serialized on a solid brass plate mounted on the inside back of the helmet to insure authenticity.
Also included is a wood display stand silkscreened with The One Ring inscription.
– Height without stand: approx. 40.6 cm
– Material: iron with leather-lined interior
– Presented with a wooden display stand
– Limited edition, only 5000 individually serialized pieces worldwide
– Incl. certificate of authenticity