Original Lord of the Rings Knives made by United Cutlery
With over 100 million copies sold in over 40 languages, millions have grown up with the Lord of the Rings, the classic epic tale considered by millions to be the greatest fantasy-adventure story ever told. J.R.R. Tolkien’s phenomenal epic trilogy chronicles the struggle between good and evil for possession of a magical ring. The book trilogy was named the most popular book of the 20th century and has been presented in a series of feature films from New Line Cinema.
These officially licensed reproductions from the Lord of the Rings trilogy are the fighting knives wielded by the elf Legolas Greenleaf. These sharpened knives offer 40 cm stainless steel blades with gold tone color and full tang construction. The gold and tan solid American oak handles offer Elven vine design and cast metal guard and pommel. This item includes a decorative wood plaque adorned with Legolas’ family badge and a parchment certificate of authenticity.
– Content: The set contains two elven knives and a wall display.
– Overall length: approx. 57 cm
– Blade length: approx. 40 cm
– Blade thickness: approx. 0.5 mm
– Blade material: tempered 420 J2 stainless steel
– Handle material: solid oak wood with an Elven vine design, cast metal guard and pommel.
– Including a wooden display plaque (32 cm x 40 cm x 2 cm) adorned with the badge of the Greenleaf family.
– Including a parchment certificate of authenticity.