An Original Lord of the Rings Sword made by United Cutlery
Strider, also known as Aragorn is the son of Arathorn, and heir to the Kingdom of Gondor. His ancestor, Isildur, was the King who cut the Ring of Power from the hand of Sauron with the sword Narsil. Strider has served as a Ranger and joins the Fellowship to destroy the Ring that threatens his countrymen.
Overall Length of the Strider sword is approx. 120 cm. The blade is 91.5 cm long, unsharpened and made of 420 J2 stainless steel with a false-edge. The handle has a genuine leather-wrapped grip, solid metal cross guard and pommel, antique metal finish, rat-tail tang construction. Each sword includes a decorative wooden display plaque that is silk screened with the heraldic insignia of the Kingdom of Gondor.
Includes a parchment certificate of authenticity.
– Overall Length: approx. 120 cm
– Blade Length: approx. 91.5 cm
– Weight: approx. 2.1 kg
– Blade Material: Tempered 420 J2 unsharpened stainless steel
– Handle Material: Genuine leather wrapped handle with solid cast metal cross guard and pommel.
– Delivery includes a wooden display plaque
– Includes a parchment certificate of authenticity.