This is the companion dagger designed by Cold Steel to match their Hand-and-a-half Sword : Scaled down in size but almost identical in appearance, this dagger is designed for cutting and thrusting but is also sturdy enough to perform efficiently as a defensive weapon.
The grip is fashioned out of wood covered with black leather and the butt is capped with a beautiful scent-stopper pommel.
Each one-and-a-half-handed dagger reflects the highest standards in workmanship and materials and comes fully sharpened and ready for battle.
To safely house the blade, Cold Steel has also included a very attractive wooden scabbard covered with black leather and ornamented with a throat and a chape made of steel.
– Material: 1055 high carbon steel blade, leather-wrapped wooden handle
– Overall length: approx. 49 cm
– Handle length: approx. 16 cm
– Blade length: approx. 33 cm
– Blade thickness: approx. 6.35 mm
– Weight: approx. 496 g
– Including leather-covered wooden scabbard with steel fittings