Medieval Dagger with Sheath, Blunt Blade
This handsome late medieval dagger has a spring steel blade which is full-tanged and riveted to the pommel. The elegant steel cross guard curves nicely towards the blade and features a so-called écusson (a V-shaped cusp or protrusion in the center). The all-metal grip is leather-wrapped on its upper half and capped with a sturdy disc-shaped steel pommel (or wheel pommel). Delivery includes a leather sheath with belt loop.
The blade’s blunt edges and rounded tip make this dagger suitable for combat reenactment or stage fighting.
– Blade material: spring steel
– Handle material: leather-wrapped metal
– Overall length: approx. 50 cm
– Blade length: approx. 35 cm
– Weight: approx. 900 g (approx. 1 kg with sheath)
– Leather sheath with belt loop