Glamdring – The Sword of Gandalf LOTR
Original Lord of the Rings Sword made by United Cutlery
The Glamdring Sword is an ancient sword carried by Gandalf the Grey, who is an old, but powerful wizard and friend to Bilbo and Frodo Baggins. Glamdring, a magical sword, glows in the presence of any enemy and it serves Gandalf in his mission to aid the Fellowship of the Ring. It was made by ancient Elves, and is inscribed with runes in the Elven language that say the sword was forged for Turgon, The King of Gondolin.
With over 100 million copies sold in over 40 languages, millions have grown up with The Lord of the Rings, the classic epic tale considered by millions to be the greatest fantasy-adventure story ever told. J.R.R. Tolkiens phenomenal epic trilogy chronicles the struggle between good and evil for possession of a magical ring. The book trilogy, named the most popular book of the 20th Century, has been presented in a series of feature films from New Line Cinema.
– Overall Length: approx. 121 cm
– Blade Length: approx. 91,4 cm
– Blade Thickness: approx. 6.5 mm
– Blade Material: Tempered 420 J2 stainless steel.
– Handle Material: Solid metal crossguard and pommel with antiqued metal finish and engraved Elven Runes. Genuine leather-wrapped handgrip. Rat-tail tang construction.
– Delivery includes a wooden display plaque, wood grain finish with silk-screened designs.
– Includes certificate of authenticity.