The Cold Steel Counter TAC boot knives were designed with one simple philosophy in mind: Functionality. Quite simply – they
work, and they excel at what they do!
Their stonewash finished AUS 8A full-tang blades are vacuum heat-treated and sub-zero quenched for strength and durability. The
ergonomic design of the Kray-Ex™ handles is comfortable and adaptable to any grip, and the deeply textured surface and
double guard will insure that the knife is not likely to slip from your hand under any circumstances.
Finally, each Counter TAC is shipped with a state of the art Secure-Ex® sheath, complete with a removable boot/belt clip
and lashing slots so you can carry it just about anywhere.
– Counter Tac II, 2017 Model
– Blade material: Japanese AUS 8A stainless steel with stonewash finish
– Overall length: approx. 17.1 cm
– Blade length: approx. 8.6 cm
– Blade thickness: approx. 4 mm
– Handle: approx. 8.6 long, Kray-Ex™
– Weight: approx. 60 g
– Incl. Secure-Ex® sheath