The new 8100 folder has all the features of the Funxion EMT, functions that can make all the difference in an emergency situation.
But this new model is in a lighter weight version thanks to a glass-filled nylon handle with non-slip K-Texture™ insert.
Equipped with the SpeedSafe assisted opening system, the blade opens quickly and is ready to help instantly. A quick pull back on
the ambidextrous flipper or push on the thumb stud and it’s ready for use, right now.
The big drop-point blade is ideal for taking on a wide variety of everyday and not-so-everyday cutting tasks. The 8Cr13MoV blade
steel offers excellent wear resistance, toughness and edge retention. Separate locking liners for the blade and other tools
The partially serrated blade can cut through webbing to free trapped accident victims. The cord cutter makes quick work of nylon
cording. There’s a hex bolt wrench and a screwdriver tip built into the cord cutter arm, and a carbide glassbreaker tip can help
get you out of a tough situation.
The Funxion EMT’s handle is lightweight and sturdy. A non-slip K-Texture™ insert enhances a secure grip. This rescue knife
comes with Kershaw’s deep-carry clip for secure pocket carry. You can also clip it just about anywhere with the built-in
carabiner. For additional safety the blade is locked closed when the carabiner is out.
– Blade material: 8Cr13MoV stainless steel with black-oxide coating
– Handle material: glass-filled nylon with K-Texture™ insert
– Overall length: approx. 18.4 cm
– Blade length: approx. 7.6 cm
– Closed length: approx. 10.7 cm
– Weight: approx. 137 g
– SpeedSafe® assisted opening
– Flipper and thumb stud
– Liner lock
– Single-position deep-carry pocket clip
– Carabiner clip, cord cutter, screwdriver tip, hex wrench, glassbreaker tip