Small Viking Hatchet, decorated
This beautiful little Hatchet is a perfect addition for every Viking.
The solid, one-piece forged head is made of strong X46Cr13 high-grade stainless steel with a hardness of 52 HRC.
The comfortably contoured handle is Sissoo, a North Indian hardwood and is capped with a handsome genuine bone butt cap. Even better are the Norse patterns unique to this axe that are deeply engraved on both sides of the handle, on the bone end cap is a depiction of Thor’s mighty hammer, Mjölnir.
It comes complete with a leather belt sheath and a faux fur lined box. The blade is sharpened.
– Overall length: approx. 24 cm
– Blade length: approx. 6.5 cm
– Head length: approx. 10 cm
– Shaft length: approx. 21 cm
– Shaft width: approx. 3,5 cm
– Weight (without sheath): approx. 305 g