Tiger Elite Katana
The Tiger Elite Katana features a hand forged and folded Performance Series katana blade and some of the finest fittings available.
Designed for multiple cuts in normal targets, the Tiger Elite Katana is equally at home as a cutting blade or showpiece.
The K120C powder steel blade makes for superior edge holding and cutting ability. The koshirae are crafted
in blackened bronze and detailed in gold. The blackened iron tsuba features a ‘stalking tiger’ motif.
The tsuka features finest quality same (rayskin) while the tsuka-ito and sageo are woven in premium Japanese cotton.
Made by Hanwei.
– Traditional construction
– Superior quality
– Blade material: K120C powder steel
– Overall length: approx. 104.1 cm
– Blade length: approx. 73.7 cm
– Handle length: approx. 28 cm
– Weight: approx. 1134 g
– Point of balance: approx. 14 cm from the guard
– Blade width at guard: approx. 3.4 cm
– Blade width at tip: approx. 2.6 cm
– Blade thickness at guard: approx. 6 mm
– Blade thickness at tip: approx. 4 mm
– Manufacturer’s product no.: SH6006KFG