Medieval Templar Dagger with Sheath, Blunt Blade
This handsome medieval dagger has a full tang spring steel blade. The edges are not sharpened and the tip is rounded. The straight cross guard is made of steel and the wooden, leather-wrapped grip is capped with a thick, sturdy disc-shaped steel pommel (or wheel pommel) adorned on both sides with a Templar cross (or cross pattée). Delivery includes a brown vegetable tanned leather sheath equipped with a belt loop.
– Blade material: spring steel
– Handle material: leather-wrapped wood
– Overall length: approx. 53 cm
– Blade length: approx. 38 cm
– Weight: approx. 660 g (approx. 740 g with sheath)
– Leather sheath with belt loop