Snake Katana, folded Steel
This masterly forged Samurai sword features a beautiful evenly waved hamon and finely rendered snake motifs gracing the kashira, fuchi and tsuba.
This Samurai sword is mounted in black and white and features black same (ray skin). The tsuka-ito is made of premium white cotton. The menuki show a pair of birds.
The decorative black saya features a brown cotton sageo.
Every Katana comes with a custom-fit cloth bag for proper protection and a Japanese blade maintenance kit.
Made by Hanwei.
– Folded steel blade
– Ornamental saya
– With matching cloth bag and maintenance kit
– Blade material: folded steel
– Overall length: approx. 109.5 cm
– Blade length: approx. 70.6 cm
– Handle length: approx. 28.6 cm
– Weight: approx. 932 g