Medieval Knight’s Dagger with Sheath, Sharp Blade
This elegant medieval dagger features a hardened spring steel blade which is full-tanged and riveted to the pommel. The guard and the disc-shaped steel pommel (or wheel pommel) are made of steel and the wooden grip is leather-wrapped. The handsome sheath with wooden core is covered in leather.
Please note that, as the blade has sharpened edges (approx. 1 mm) and a sharp tip, this dagger is designed as a collector’s or decoration piece and not suited for combat reenactment!
– Blade material: spring steel
– Handle material: leather-wrapped wood
– Overall length: approx. 44 cm
– Blade length: approx. 30 cm
– Blade thickness (edges): approx. 1 mm
– Weight: approx. 420 g (approx. 530 g with sheath)
– Leather sheath