Medieval Three-Piece Cutlery Set, hand-forged, incl. leather pouch
This hand-forged set of medieval cutlery is composed of a knife, a two-pronged fork and a spoon. Each piece features a shapely wrought, twisted handle.
The 3-piece set comes complete with a double stitched case / pouch made of brown suede.
Although this nice, rustic travel cutlery set is not rust-proof and hence not food safe, it is still a great addition to any medieval reenactor’s equipment and an ideal prop for medieval markets / camps and reenactment, living history or larp events!
– Material: forged iron (not stainless)
– 3-piece set consisting of a knife, a fork and a spoon
– Incl. brown suede pouch
– Knife: approx. 21 cm / 80 g
– Fork: approx. 23 cm / 65 g
– Spoon: approx. 20.5 cm / 80 g
– Total weight (incl. pouch): approx. 285 g