Padded Leather Bracers, Pair
These robust, elaborately crafted armguards provide protection and support to the forearms. They are composed of a 2 mm thick outer shell made of high-quality vegetable-tanned leather and a 2 mm soft suede lining with padded material in between for optimum comfort and enhanced impact cushioning. Sturdy stitching ensures long-lasting durability.
The bracers are bordered with five antiqued brass eyelets on each side and delivered with round leather cords for proper lacing and size adjustment for a perfect fit.
Such arm guards are an ideal accessory for medieval re-enactment, LARP, stage or fancy dress and will make your transformation into a proud warrior – whether an archer or a swordsman – look even more authentic.
These fine leather bracers are sold in pairs.
– Material: vegetable-tanned leather, suede lining, cotton padding
– Colour: brown
– Thickness: approx. 4 mm
– Overall length: approx. 25.5 cm
– Width at elbow (when laid flat): approx. 25.5 cm
– Width at wrist (when laid flat): approx. 18 cm
– Weight (apiece): approx. 175 g