Folder Kershaw Iridium, black
The Iridium goes all black, complementing its sleek design and EDC-friendly profile.
Activate the thumb stud and experience glassy smooth deployment with KVT ball bearings. Ultra-secure DuraLock technology locks the blade in place. The D2 steel spear point blade is ideal for everyday cutting tasks, and its black PVD finish is appropriately stealthy.
The Iridium – Black not only boasts work-ready sharpness and comfort, but it also blends with the shadows for an elegant and classy carry.
– Stylish design with black-anodized aluminum handle scales.
– DuraLock secures the blade open using a solid steel crossbar. Pull the ambidextrous lock back to safely close the knife.
– D2 high-carbon tool steel is highly wear resistant, tough, offers excellent edge retention. Stealthy black PVD blade finish.
– Opens easily with KVT ball-bearing system and thumb stud.
– Deep-carry pocket clip (reversible), black-anodized backspacer and lanyard hole.
– Blade material: D2 high-carbon tool steel with black PVD coating
– Handle material: 6061-T6 aluminum, black-anodized
– Overall length: approx. 20 cm
– Blade length: approx. 8.6 cm
– Blade thickness: approx. 2.7 mm
– Closed length: approx. 11.4 cm
– Weight: approx. 94 g
– Manual opening with thumb stud
– Deep-carry pocket clip (right/left, tip-up)
– Manufacturer’s product no.: 2038BLK