The model number of Kershaw’s Secret Agent boot knife could be none other than 4007. Discreet for tactical use, the Secret Agent
is also viable for a variety of utility purposes.
This updated version of the boot knife features a single-edged blade with a non-reflective black-oxide finish. The blade is
heat-treated to Kershaw’s demanding specifications to bring out the very best qualities in the steel. The black-oxide coating
provides additional blade protection.
For a secure grip, the handle is glass-filled nylon with a textured rubber overmold. The Secret Agent has a dual-carry molded
sheath with a clip for convenient belt-carry and slots to add your own leg-carry straps. For additional versatility, the knife
comes with a lanyard hole.
– Fixed blade, single edged
– Blade material: 8Cr13MoV stainless steel with black-oxide coating
– Handle material: glass-filled nylon with rubber overmold
– Overall length: approx. 22.1 cm
– Blade length: approx. 11.2 cm
– Weight without sheath: approx. 85 g
– Weight with sheath: approx. 99 g
– Incl. molded dual-carry sheath
– Lanyard hole
– Manufacturer’s product no.: 4007