Hudson Bay Camp Hatchet
This cunning little hatchet is small enough not to be a ”pain” but big enough to chop and cut in a substantial way. It’s a great accessory/tool to carry on any outdoor adventure.
It shares the same clamp-like locking mechanism of Cold Steel®’s Hudson Bay Camp Axe (Product No. 90QB) and has a blade shape that has been proven over hundreds of years to be very effective and versatile.
1055 High Carbon Steel
The carbon content and lean alloy of this shallow hardening steel make this a very sturdy material that avoids a lot of the brittleness commonly associated with higher carbon materials. Particularly suited to blades requiring impact resistance, it’s often seen in large fixed blades and swords.
– Blade material: 1055 high carbon steel
– Handle material: American hickory
– Removable head (Allen wrench not included in delivery)
– Overall length: approx. 31.8 cm
– Blade length: approx. 17.8 cm
– Primary edge: approx. 8.3 cm
– Weight: approx. 604 g
– Cold Steel® Product No.: 90QC