Game Of Thrones – Needle, the Sword of Arya Stark
Officially licensed replica from HBO’s hit TV series Game of Thrones®
Shortly before leaving for the Wall to join the Night’s Watch, Ned Stark’s bastard son Jon Snow had this short sword made by Mikken, the blacksmith of Winterfell, and gave it to his youngest half-sister Arya Stark as a farewell present. Arya herself being of slight build, this thin, light sword was especially designed to suit her small stature. Owing to its shape, and as a reference to the hours spent with her older sister Sansa doing needlework, Arya named the sword Needle.
This replica of Needle is an officially licensed collectible meticulously recreated from the actual prop used on the HBO epic fantasy drama TV show Game of Thrones®. It has been crafted with close attention to detail and no effort was spared to accurately reproduce the authentic features found on the original piece.
Strictly limited to 2500 pieces, each sword is serialized and comes with a certificate of authenticity and a wall mount for display.
– Blade material: stainless steel
– Handle material: genuine leather with antiqued brass elements
– Overall length: approx. 77 cm
– Blade length: approx. 60 cm
– Weight: approx. 425 g
– Incl. certificate of authenticity and wooden display plaque with a silkscreened motif of a Direwolf’s head, the sigil of the House Stark of Winterfell.