– Cold Steel Tuff-Lite Series –
Tough enough to do the job and light enough to be handy, Cold Steel’s Tuff-Lite folders are there when you need them. They
are perfectly sized to slip into a pocket, clip to your waistband or wear around your neck on a lanyard.
Offering wide, hollow-ground blades, they are mercilessly sharp and can shear through the toughest materials with unexpected ease.
Due to their slant point, they are highly useful for precision work and offer deep penetration and great cutting potential.
The Tuff-Lite folding knives are bred for work and offer a surprisingly good grip due to their superbly engineered Griv-Ex™
handles that show a stupendous power-to-weight ratio and feature Cold Steel’s state-of-the-art Tri-Ad® lock, which gives them
astonishing muscle for their size.
Small and light enough to be carried with ease, yet tough enough, they make terrific 24/7 companions for all walks of life.
– Tuff-Lite, Serrated Edge, Black
– Blade material: Japanese AUS 8A stainless steel
– Overall length: approx. 15.2 cm
– Blade length: approx. 6.3 cm
– Blade thickness: approx. 2.75 mm
– Handle: approx. 8.9 cm long, Griv-Ex™
– With stainless steel pocket/belt clip
– Weight: approx. 71 g