Bushido, or “Way of the Warrior”, defines the code of conduct an honorable Samurai must follow and the Hanwei Bushido Tanto is designed to perpetuate this tradition.
The blade of the Bushido Tanto is hand-forged and folded from K120C powder steel. The saya is deeply lacquered with inlaid brass cherry blossom (sakura) flowers.
The tsuka of the tanto is crafted in gold-plated brass with decoration in relief. The sageo is woven from premium Japanese cotton. Kojiri, koiguchi and kurikata are made of polished buffalo horn. The habaki is a one-piece brass construction.
The matching Bushido Katana (Product no. SH1210) and Bushido Wakizashi (Product no. SH1211) are also available to complete your collection.
Made by Hanwei.
– Hand forged and folded steel blade
– High quality
– Traditional construction
– Blade material: K120C powder steel
– Overall length: approx. 35.6 cm
– Blade length: approx. 22.9 cm
– Handle length: approx. 10.2 cm
– Weight: approx. 312 g
– Point of balance: approx. 2.5 cm from the guard
– Blade width at guard: approx. 2.5 cm
– Blade thickness at guard: approx. 5 mm