Bred in the jungles of Asia, HanweiŽs Banshee sword has its origins in the Thai
“Krabi” and its close cousin, the Burmese “Dah.”
Extremely strong and very quick, the Banshee is a cutting sword, with a slightly
weight-forward balance for slashing through jungle growth with ease.
The high-carbon blade is heat treated for optimum shock absorption and edge
retention, and the spiral-wrapped black leather grip provides excellent handling qualities.
The sword comes equipped with a high-retention locking mechanism for safety.
The wooden scabbard is finished in matte black, with side rings designed to allow a number of carrying options.
Made by Hanwei.
– High carbon steel blade
– Leather handle wrap
– Excellent balance
– Blade material: 1566 high carbon steel
– Overall length: approx. 82.5 cm
– Blade length: approx. 53.3 cm
– Handle length: approx. 29.2 cm
– Weight: approx. 737 g
– Point of balance: approx. 10.2 cm from the guard
– Blade width at guard: approx. 3 cm
– Blade width at tip: approx. 3.6 cm
– Blade thickness at guard: approx. 7 mm
– Blade thickness at tip: approx. 5 mm
– Manufacturer’s product no.: SH2126