Based on an original of the period, Paul Chen’s Revolutionary War Hanger or Cuttoe is accurately sized and antiqued to replicate a museum piece.
The fully tempered, high carbon steel blade has a distal taper, with fullers on both sides along the spine, and is light and quick.
The hilt fittings are cast in solid steel, matching the locket and chape of the leather-covered scabbard.
Made by Hanwei.
– Forged high carbon steel blade
– Steel hilt
– Museum replica
– Blade material: 1566 high carbon steel
– Overall length: approx. 78.7 cm
– Blade length: approx. 62.5 cm
– Weight: approx. 850 g
– Incl. leather-covered scabbard
– Manufacturer’s product no.: SH2375