Italiensk armedolk modell 131400talet.
This noble dagger features a fishtail pommel, which were widely used in the 14th and 15th centuries. The decorative details on the pommel and quillons provide an impressive presence, and the heavy hilt of the elegant, long blade, in combination with the contoured hardwood handle, provides a solid grip. The pommel’s weight provides excellent balance.
The blade is made of high-carbon steel with a full tang. The guard and pommel are solid metal and nickel plated.
Includes matching brown leather scabbard, with locket and chape.
Made by Windlass Steelcrafts.
Please note that this Dagger is not a battle-ready weapon. It is designed as a collector’s or decoration/display piece and is not suited for combat reenactment. Besides its quality as a collectible, it is also perfectly suited as a prop, e.g. to complete your costume.
– Material: high carbon steel
– Overall length: approx. 50 cm
– Blade length: approx. 33.5 cm
– Blade thickness: approx. 7.8 mm / 1.6 mm at the cutting edges
– Handle length: approx. 10.5 cm / 14.5 cm, with pommel
– Max. Blade width: approx. 3 cm
– Point of balance: approx. 2 cm (in front of the guard)
– Incl. scabbard made of genuine leather
– Weight without scabbard: approx. 502 g
– Weight with scabbard: approx. 591 g