he hardened blade from spring steel is forged through to the pommel and riveted to the end. It has a distinctive fuller to offer the sword amazing fencing abilities.
The wooden hilt is wrapped with leather.
Guard, holding ring and pommel are from steel.
The blade is blunt and the tip has been rounded.
– Total length: approx. 94.5 cm
– Blade length: approx. 76 cm
– Blade width at the guard: approx. 4.9 cm
– Blade width at the tip: approx. 25 mm
– Cutting edge: approx. 2.5 mm
– Weight: approx. 1250 g
– Blade material: EN45 spring steel
– Point of balance: approx. 14 cm from the guard
– Rockwell hardness: approx. 50 HRC