Chape for Viking Sword Scabbard, Antiqued Brass
This richly adorned tip fitting is cast from solid brass and has an antiqued finish. An ideal accessory for your own DIY scabbard project, it is also perfectly suited as a replacement/spare scabbard chape for many Viking swords, for example our Hedeby or Isle of Eigg swords. Mounting hardware is not included in delivery.
This fine piece of Norse art will make any early medieval / Dark Ages sword look all the more authentic.
– Material: cast brass with antiqued finish
– Overall length (incl. finial): approx. 8.5 cm
– Width at broadest point: approx. 4.5 cm
– Inner dimensions of the opening: approx. 3.5 x 2 cm
– Inner depth (incl. finial): approx. 8 cm
– Weight: approx. 80 g