Tori Live Iaito, various blade lengths
The Tori Live Iaito features truly elegant furniture for the discerning Iaido practitioner. It features a flying crane themed
tsuba and fuchi/kashira with kabuto inspired menuki. The high-quality brown leather tsuka-ito is
wrapped over black same. The saya is wrapped at the mouth with black lacquered rattan and finished in a textured brown.
The blade is sharpened.
Made by Hanwei.
– Premium fittings
– Built for martial artists
This Iaito is available in 2 different blade sizes:
– Tori Live Iaito – 28.5 in. blade, Hanwei product no. SH6007SFF
– Overall length: approx. 103.5 cm
– Blade length: approx. 72.3 cm (28.5 in.)
– Weight: approx. 1003 g
– Tori Live Iaito – 29.5 in. blade, Hanwei product no. SH6007SFH
– Overall length: approx. 105.5 cm
– Blade length: approx. 74.9 cm (29.5 in.)
– Weight: approx. 1030 g
All other specifications are identical for all above-mentioned swords:
– Handle length: approx. 26.7 cm
– Blade width at guard: approx. 3 cm
– Blade width at tip: approx. 2.2 cm
– Sori: approx. 1.9 cm