Tori Iaito, various blade lengths
The Tori Iaito features truly elegant furniture for the discerning Iaido practitioner. It features
a flying crane themed tsuba and fuchi/kashira with kabuto inspired menuki.
The high quality brown leather tsuka-ito is wrapped over black same. The saya is wrapped at the mouth with
black-lacquered rattan and finished in a textured brown.
The blade is not sharpened.
Made by Hanwei.
– Premium fittings
– Built for martial artists
This Iaito is available in 3 different blade sizes:
– Tori Iaito – 27 in. blade, Hanwei product no. SH6007IGC
– Overall length: approx. 97.8 cm
– Blade length: approx. 68.6 cm (27 in.)
– Weight: approx. 879 g
– Tori Iaito – 28 in. blade, Hanwei product no. SH6007IGE
– Overall length: approx. 100.3 cm
– Blade length: approx. 71.1 cm (28 in.)
– Weight: approx. 907 g
– Tori Iaito – 29 in. blade, Hanwei product no. SH6007IGG
– Overall length: approx. 102.9 cm
– Blade length: approx. 73,7 cm (29 in.)
– Weight: approx. 936 g
All other specifications are identical for all above-mentioned swords:
– Blade material: Stainless steel
– Handle length: approx. 26,7 cm
– Blade width at guard: approx. 3 cm
– Blade width at tip: approx. 2,2 cm
– Blade thickness at guard: approx. 6 mm
– Blade thickness at tip: approx. 3 mm
– Sori: approx. 1,9 cm