Hanwei’s Tactical Katana features a blade in 5160 high carbon spring steel,
plasma-coated for corrosion protection, and a checkered Kraton handle for a positive grip.
The guard and the handle feature lanyard holes which, with the included Paracord, provide a number of carrying options.
The fiberglass scabbard construction eliminates water absorption and adds less than 300 g to the weight of the katana.
With the accent on light and quick, one-handed handling is the norm, but two-handed slashing power is available when needed.
The matching Tactical Wakizashi (Product no. SH2432) and Tactical Tanto (Product no. SH2483) are also
available to complete your collection.
Made by Hanwei.
– 5160 high carbon steel blade
– Fiberglass scabbard
– Blade material: 5160 high carbon steel
– Overall length: approx. 100.3 cm
– Blade length: approx. 69.9 cm
– Handle length: approx. 26.7 cm
– Weight: approx. 907 g
– ManufacturerŽs product no.: SH2462
Specs may slightly vary from piece to piece.