Blade – Oakeshott Type XVIIIb. Pommel – Oakeshott Type T/T3. Straight Cross with knobbed ends – Oakeshott Style 11.
The grip is wood wrapped into two layers of cow leather thick 2-4mm in total. The lower layer is ground to form the shape of the grip.
The upper layer is sewn on the grip sides. It is comfortable, offering a good grip. The tang is peened.
- Blade of oil-quenched and tempered spring steel
- Hardness of the blade approx. 50 HRC
- Overall length approx. 137 cm
- Blade length approx. 100,5 cm
- Cross length approx. 26,4 cm
- Blade section the cross approx. 39*5 mm
- Blade section 5cm from the point approx. 16*4 mm
- POB approx. 2 cm from guard
- Pommel diameter 50mm, 73mm long
- Weight approx. 2050 g