Gil Hibben Legionnaire Bowie Knife II
Gil Hibben has a history of designing knives for Sylvester Stallone to feature in his films, going back to the Rambo III Bowie. The custom-designed Legionnaire Bowie is one of his exceptional movie knives and now, he releases a second version.
A rich dark brown pakkawood handle complements the mirror-polished finish of the guard and pommel. The bowie knife has a keenly sharp, 9.5 in. 7Cr17 stainless steel blade, also with a mirror-polished finish. A premium leather belt sheath protects the blade and provides a comfortable option of carry.
– Material: 7Cr17 stainless steel blade, pakkawood handle slabs
– Overall length: approx. 37 cm
– Blade length: approx. 24 cm
– Weight: approx. 770 g
– Incl. black leather belt sheath
– Manufacturer’s product no.: GH5068