Beställningsvara, leveranstid ca: 7 veckor. Maila för mer exakt tid.
The „Claidheamh Mòr“ is a large two-edged broadsword used formerly by Scottish Highlanders. This sword was made after the original exhibited in the National museums of Scotland in Edinburgh. It dates from the early 16th century.
- 148 cm – total length
- 112 cm – blade length
- 50*5 cm – blade section at the guard
- 2.45 cm – width of the blade at the tip
- 5.2 cm – diameter of the pommel
- 28.2 cm – length of the guard
- Weight: 2940 g (at 2mm thick blade edge)
- POB: 13 cm
- Blade of spring steel W.Nr. 1.7102 (DIN 54SiCr6) quenched to a hardness of approx. 53 HRC