The perfect piece of arm protection when you do not feel like wearing gauntlets as you prefer to wear something less heavy around your arm. They help to protect the lower arm, the thumb and the back of the hand from sword blows and other impacts, feature leather straps with buckles for an individual fit and are made from 1 mm thick polished steel with rivets and no sharp edges, therefore they are safe for LARP weapons. The bracers and the hand protection are connected via chains to provide additional protection and free movement.
A Bazuband (Hindi for bracelet, also called Baju Band or Dastana) is originally an arm protection armour from India and Pakistan.
Please notice: The glove shown in the picture is not included in the delivery.
– Delivery includes: 1 pair (= 2 pieces) arm protection
– Material: 1 mm steel, vegetable tanned leather (straps)
– Size: one size
– Total weight: approx. 300 g
– Length: approx. 47 cm
– Circumference at wrist: approx. 19 cm min./approx. 22 cm max.
– Circumference at forearm: approx. 24 cm min./approx. 29 cm max.