Tori Elite Katana
The Tori Elite Katana from Hanwei combines truly elegant furniture and a powder-steel forged and folded blade with the functionality of the Performance Series swords.
Designed for multiple cuts in normal targets, the Tori Elite Katana features a ”flying crane” themed tsuba and fuchi/kashira with kabuto inspired menuki.
The high quality brown leather tsuka-ito is wrapped over black same. The saya is wrapped at the mouth with black-lacquered rattan and finished in a textured brown.
This sword is built for the martial artist.
Made by Hanwei.
– Premium fittings
– Build for martial artists
– Blade material: K120C powder steel
– Overall length: approx. 101.6 cm
– Blade length: approx. 71.1 cm
– Handle length: approx. 27.9 cm
– Weight: approx. 1105 g
– Point of balance: approx. 12.7 cm from the guard
– Blade width at guard: approx. 3.4 cm
– Blade width at tip: approx. 2.6 cm
– Blade thickness at guard: approx. 6 mm
– Blade thickness at tip: approx. 4 mm
– Sori: approx. 1.9 cm