The long-necked, pear-shaped pommel made from forged steel. Pommel Oakeshott Type T5.
Cross with knobbed ends (Oakeshott Style XI). Bade with diamond section (Oakeshott Type XVIIIb).
The grip is wood wrapped into two layers of cow leather thick 2-4mm in total.
The lower layer is ground to form the shape of the grip. The upper layer is sewn on the grip sides.
It is comfortable, offering a good grip. The tang is peened.
- Blade of oil-quenched and tempered spring steel
- Hardness of the blade approx. 50 HRC
- Overall length approx. 125,5 cm
- Blade length approx. 93 cm
- Cross length approx. 24,5 cm
- Blade section the cross approx. 39,5*5 mm
- Blade section 5 cm from the point approx. 18*4 mm
- POB approx. 5 cm from guard
- Pommel 59mm wide, 31mm thick, 105mm long
- Weight approx. 1780 g