Italiensk skarpslipad dolk med skinnklädd träslida.
This is the companion dagger designed by Cold Steel to match their Italian Long Sword (Product No. CST-88ITS). As the sword is well balanced and light enough to be wielded with one hand, this dagger can take the place of a shield, targe, or buckler: Scaled down in size but almost identical in appearance, its sharply tapered, double-edged blade slightly favors attacks with the point over the edge and is stiff and strong enough to parry any sword.
The simple cruciform hilt features a slightly downturned cross guard, a leather-over-wood grip and a counterbalancing fish-tail pommel.
This Italian dagger comes with a leather-covered wooden scabbard with steel fittings.
– Material: 1055 high carbon steel blade, leather-covered wooden handle
– Overall length: approx. 49.2 cm
– Handle length: approx. 16.8 cm
– Blade length: approx. 32.4 cm
– Weight: approx. 485 g
– Including leather-covered wooden scabbard with steel fittings
– Cold Steel Product No.: 88ITD